Welcome to Ford Transit Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
2 replies to this topic
Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:12 PM
Hi all ive just bought a lwb 2002 ford transit, i have two questions: my temp gauge only goes up and stays between quarter & half way is this normal? Also when i turn the ignition off & remive the keys the temp gauge stays in the same pisition untill i switch the ignition on again then it resets, is this normal?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users