The transit seems so much smaller?
Welcome to Ford Transit Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more.
What is the size difference between ecoline and transit?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:15 AM
Go on to your local Ford dealer and build a Ford Transit. They are MUCH larger than the old Econoline depending on the configuration that you choose.
For example, you can get the high roof Transit with the long wheel base and it simply dwarfs the Econoline. And there's another thing that the Ford Transit can do that the Ford Econoline cannot. You can stand up in a factory delivered Ford Transit and you cannot in an Econoline.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users