What's the factory wheel size option? How big could you go? Give it a matter of time until someone puts 24's on the Transit!
Welcome to Ford Transit Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:25 PM
According to sites like TireRack, Discount Tire and Carid.. The minimum is 16'' and the max is 20" wheels.. With the 16''s, you would retain the factory handling which is what we are going to do.. yet incorporate the 17'', 18'' & 20'' you risk handling issues.. less flex in the tires and more wheel a stiffer ride.. But if your going to remain on hard surface and not enter gravel or winter type conditions.. the 20'' should be acceptable.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users