What type of wash soap do you guys use?
Welcome to Ford Transit Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:19 PM
Now that we have a very clean and small transit.. taking it to a car wash or the right car wash is critical.. yet there maybe a time when the weather is right and I have a feeling I can handle this.. I would use (I know this sound odd) a horse hair brush and "soft soap" without aloe.. make sure the horse hair brush is soft to the touch because they make several types, But I found that the Kiwi shoe polish brush is ideal for this. Bucket of soft soap, the horse hair brush and you good to go.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users