I require a comprehensive wiring diagram for a Transit LPG 145T350. This is a petrol/LPG van with two batteries and for some obscure reason the 2nd 'system' battery (not the engine battery) has become completely discharged periodically over the past 9 months if the van is not used for a couple of days. All the usual suspects and the computer analysis detect no fault. Relays and Smart alternator replaced but fault remains. Battery now at 4.05v and will not now recharge. FORD technical seem unable to help as they don't understand the petrol van - what future for petrol with the problem of DPFs? HELP.
Welcome to Ford Transit Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more.
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users