Welcome to Ford Transit Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more.
Rear dome light won't turn off unless you close all doors
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:18 PM
As far as I know, you can't. They will go off automatically after 30(?) minutes, but will reactivate as soon as any door opens or closes. I ended up putting switches "in-line" with each of the lights on my cargo van so the lights would not drain the battery with the doors opening and closing all day (while camping). Perhaps you can do something similar with your rear dome light?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users